BBC Sport to end its Formula 1 TV contract three years early

Meanwhile the Beeb will continue to pay Graham fucking Norton's grotesque salary and fund shows such as Strictly and the voice..

I'd imagine F1 is very expensive to cover. Aside from the cost of the rights they seem to send a big team over to wherever it is.

It's staying on free-to-air TV so it's a great result for the viewer I suppose.

I get the feeling they'd happily sacrifice their entire sporting output just to save MOTD though. The money they must spunk on that is probably enough to buy live rights to several other sports.

They seriously need to look at having adverts to pay for programming before they lose all the sport they have, F1 is shite anyway, the BBC has never shown a live Premier league game and for the nations main broadcaster that is pretty poor.

Sadly just another nail in the coffin of our national broadcaster. Find lately the schedule is becoming a joke. They think it's fine to repeat the same program within a week by adding XL at the end of the name and adding the outtakes.

Even bbc4 which is to be my favourite channel has gone down hill. Last night they showed play school and Grange Hill under the pretence of celebrating childrens tv. Plus at some point this week we are being treated to a 2 hour program of a sleigh ride. Makes me so angry thinking of writing to Barry took at points of view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.