BBC Vote for the best ever Premiership team

City can't win it.

Jordan Henderson went on the front of FIFA because the candle lighters plastic army voted. The award means nothing at all.

City can't win it.

Jordan Henderson went on the front of FIFA because the candle lighters plastic army voted. The award means nothing at all.
Wasn't that more because every fan of every club bar the coach vandals thought it would be piss funny to have Jordan Henderson on the cover of FIFA?

It was about the same time as boaty mcboatface if I recall correctly?

Wasn't that more because every fan of every club bar the coach vandals thought it would be piss funny to have Jordan Henderson on the cover of FIFA?

It was about the same time as boaty mcboatface if I recall correctly?

Hahahah it was mate it most certainly was.

The 1999 treble winning United team that went undefeated in all competitions from January 1st till the end of the season won it barely edging Arsenal's invincible that didn't lose a league match all season.

I think it's a difficult question. If we're talking about league campaigns by themlsves - isolated from everything else - then it has to be City from last year. The highest points total and point differential ever, in the most dominant league campaign ever.

If - and I do understand some thinking this way - performance in other competitions should factor in, then United's 99 and 2008 teams must surely take the top 2 spots, followed by a double winning team. I don't understand Arsenals 2004 team being 2nd if they lost 6 matches in all competitions that season and ended up with 90 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.