BBC

It is policed by liverpool fans. It seems that on every bbc hys supposed liverpool fans can spout utter offence about any club and the messages remain active.

Any pist against liverpool is removed

EXACTLY this. I’ve had numerous posts removed, yet the dippers are allowed to say we are cheating, dirty oil human rights abusing Arabs !

EXACTLY this. I’ve had numerous posts removed, yet the dippers are allowed to say we are cheating, dirty oil human rights abusing Arabs !

Same here...i was posting for a while. But there are 3 main supposed liverpool fan accounts that consistently offend every hys on every site....each post is active regardless of the vitriol they spout

Fuck the bbc

Same here...i was posting for a while. But there are 3 main supposed liverpool fan accounts that consistently offend every hys on every site....each post is active regardless of the vitriol they spout

Fuck the bbc

im going to cancel my TV license payments as my mate has done. They can Fück off. They actually have to catch you watching tv or see the device in your home. I hope my dog bites the cünt who climbs over the back fence.

Fuck the twats totally sick of their drip, drip negative propaganda on our club, any negative news on the Premier league and a photo with City accompanies it, dippers play kids in the fa Cup and disrespect it and a photo of City lifting the cup is there in the negative article.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.