BBC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cotswold Knight, 15 Feb 2020.

1. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

True, after all, we don't want to be ripped off with the likes of Sly and their repetitive shite !

Chief Tactician likes this.
  2. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Same as the Liverpool thread on this very site.

3. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

It should be much better than it is. It gives opinion far too much and acts as Utd and Liverpool’s propaganda dept.

I agree that the left think it’s right and the right think it’s left, which shows there is some balance politically, but they are too quick to allow their employees to give opinions.

Cornish_Blue likes this.
  4. Cornish_Blue

Cornish_Blue

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    I’m banned from posting in it :-(

5. Cornish_Blue

Cornish_Blue

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Where is the £117 Million pounds raised by their ‘TV fundraising’ ??????? Doesn’t seem to be being used, except to fluff up their bank account.

6. Fame Monster

Fame Monster

I think the BBC does an excellent job at broadcasting neutrality (the online version is anything but), but the amount of money spent criminalising people over non-payment of a licence fee is ridiculous and you can safeguard neutrality with a regulator anyway. The licence fee should go.

Invicta Blue likes this.
  7. They'd starve to death.

8. City Hobgoblin

City Hobgoblin

Not racist as far as I’ve noticed ...
    And what creepy Saville did 30 or 50 years ago has little relevance in today’s landscape, safeguarding has massively improved in just about every organisation and industry.
    The hating City thing is not exclusive to the BBC website, it’s right across the media.

9. Sly don't harass or bombard me with red letters twice a month or seek to criminalize me because I do not buy into their "excellent public service in the whole and we should be careful what we wish for" organization. A pariah of an institution and god speed dear Boris in attempting to rid these fine sceptered isles from such villainous distasteful wasteful abominations of oxygen stealing outfits that we see here before us today. If the regarded Trustpilot say they are shit then truly are they shit of the highest magnitude and should be plucked from their mediocre perches and slapped down hard into the abyss of time never again to resurface among decent hard working humans.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.bbc.co.uk

Fook me do we need to spell it slowly out for them. Get out of town stranger and don't look back! Oh Oh ..Oh and whilst I am still on my soap box you can stick that threatening worrisome letter you sent me last week saying that you are now opening another investigation into me because you have already in the past opened a previous 24 investigations and done the square root of feck all. Now go quietly and verily hump yourself ! That is all except to say the time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end.

Last edited: 18 Feb 2020
  10. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

So you don't like the beeb ?

Chief Tactician likes this.