BBC

So you don't like the beeb ?

I don't like their threats and or constant levels of intimidation bombarded in our general direction and I thought there was a law in this country regarding the harassment of Olden Folk. They have now even tried the scurrilous underhanded belly crawling son of a woman trick of writing on the outside of the envelope that This Property Is Under Investigation. Well let me tell you this you lefty intimidation ridden Bollock-Faced-Goons that if you ever so much as come to my door ...which to be fair you haven't done yet through shortage of staff and cowardice in the face of the enema...then I will taunt your enforcement officers with one of these 100 greatest movie insults of all time so think very carefully indeed before you make your next move !

It’s difficult to look 25 years ahead and envisage a BBC that is funded as it is now or provides the range of services that it does now. It must seem something of an anomaly to the current generation of new licence payers, god knows what the next generation would think. It surely has to change, although I would be loath to see it change just because the current government doesn’t like it. But criminalisation of non payment needs to be addressed. It’s a completely outmoded concept. It’s surreal that an organisation that clearly takes pride in its liberal culture appears desperate to retain such a draconian system of enforcement when it comes to its own financing.

Sly don't harass or bombard me with red letters twice a month or seek to criminalize me because I do not buy into their "excellent public service in the whole and we should be careful what we wish for" organization. A pariah of an institution and god speed dear Boris in attempting to rid these fine sceptered isles from such villainous distasteful wasteful abominations of oxygen stealing outfits that we see here before us today. If the regarded Trustpilot say they are shit then truly are they shit of the highest magnitude and should be plucked from their mediocre perches and viciously slapped down hard into the abyss of time never again to resurface amongst decent hard working human beings.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.bbc.co.uk

Fook me do we need to spell it slowly out for them. Get out of town stranger and don't look back! Oh Oh ..Oh and whilst I am still on my soap box you can stick that threatening worrisome letter you sent me last week saying that you are now opening another investigation into me because you have already in the past opened a previous 24 investigations and done the square root of fook all. Now go quietly and verily fuck yourself ! That is all except to say the time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end.
What the ... why all this hate?
m1436.gif

All things considered, this must be a joke... well played then!
m0168.gif

What the ... why all this hate?
m1436.gif

I have no idea why they hate so much Chief? Maybe it's just in their genetic makeup to harass and intimidate the isolated the lonely and the defenseless. Scare our olden folk into an early grave by their threatening posture and less than acceptable behavioral traits. A piss poor organization not only for the frightening of the vulnerable but for their institutionalized covering up of rampant pedophilia and their less than impartial coverage of news. Also their prolific spunking away of licence payers money at every conceivable oppertunity without a single shred of remorse. Anyway I digress because I actually find my bi-monthly threatening letters from TV Licencing a great source of comfort as there arrival confirms someone outside of our Moons surface actually cares about us and they also ensure my friendly postman keeps his job so positives abound if only you will look for them. Like I say I have no idea why they hate so much. Apologies for syntax and composition.

Last edited:
I have no idea why they hate so much Chief? Maybe it's just in their genetic makeup to harass and intimidate the isolated the lonely and the defenseless. Scare our olden folk into an early grave by their threatening posture and less than acceptable behavioral traits. A piss poor organization not only for the frightening of the vulnerable but for their institutionalized covering up of rampant pedophilia and their less than impartial coverage of news. Also their prolific spunking away of licence payers money at every conceivable oppertunity without a single shred of remorse. Anyway I digress because I actually find my bi-monthly threatening letters from TV Licencing a great source of comfort as there arrival confirms someone outside of our Moons surface actually cares about us and they also ensure my friendly postman keeps his job so positives abound if only you will look for them. Like I say I have no idea why they hate so much. Apologies for syntax and composition.

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2018/...o-pay-fines-for-having-no-tv-licence-1391675/

The BBC have removed my message from the Norwich v Liverpool have your say page
Loads of messages from Liverpool fans having sly digs about City

so this is what I put

Liverpool fans having sly digs about City but it was you who got every English club banned from European football

I received an email from the BBC saying it broke house rules and has been removed

scrap the TV Tax

Was it the rule that specifies nothing unkind can be written about those murderous coach wreckers?

I once posted a memorial naming the Heysel dead.
Got pulled too.
Insensitive twats.

Question.
In the UK if you had no TV antenna, therefore unable to get BBC and only watched Netflix etc, do you still need a licence ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.