BBC

I will confidently bet that despite not paying to watch it or fund it, you enjoy watching repeats of those 3 infantile knobjockeys that travelled the world insulting locals and smashing cars up. That isnt free either but I bet you treat Top Gear like it is too.
I cant stand the pricks and find them tedious, but I still pay my licence fee because I do enjoy watching other stuff the BBC make especially their documentaries.
Those documentaries that I watch are not free, I have paid my fee to enable them.
That is not hard to wrap your head around.
I am watching content I am entitled to because it is not free. You are using it as free when it isnt, and like most you are justifying it to yourself by espousing how you hate the BBC. And yet you use. You are freeloading.
Repeats of the program are free as they are on Dave.

Once the pricks as you call them fucked off to Amazon so did the £200 plus million a year the BBC used to make from selling the programme abroad. How did the BBC cover the shortfall in revenue, simple, more repeats and cheaper productions of other shite. The format for a BBC programme seems to be price first, then content.

And don't get me started on adverts. The fillers between programmes that used to be 30 seconds is now 3 minutes of them promoting their products. They might as well go down the paid commercials route!

I will confidently bet that despite not paying to watch it or fund it, you enjoy watching repeats of those 3 infantile knobjockeys that travelled the world insulting locals and smashing cars up. That isnt free either but I bet you treat Top Gear like it is too.
I cant stand the pricks and find them tedious, but I still pay my licence fee because I do enjoy watching other stuff the BBC make especially their documentaries.
Those documentaries that I watch are not free, I have paid my fee to enable them.
That is not hard to wrap your head around.
I am watching content I am entitled to because it is not free. You are using it as free when it isnt, and like most you are justifying it to yourself by espousing how you hate the BBC. And yet you use. You are freeloading.
I get your point but..

My point with the BBC is that they are forcing people to pay for a service whether they want to or not, they are criminalising people if they don't pay for that service that they don't want.
Everything about it says wrong to me.
It's like using virgin for your mobile phone service but still having to pay British telecom even though you don't use their service.
The BBC needs to become a subscription service like Netflix etc. Those that want it can pay for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.