BBC1 has just gone off,

Lenblue

You would have thought that they would have warned me about this, a simple ad in the paper, or mention it on TV.
No-one tells me anything.

Bloody Hell, just realised BBC2 isn't working either!! Next thing ITV wil lbe gone, and that will be all 3 channels, gone!

I'll just have to listen to Radio Manchester 206 or Piccadilly 261 from now on then!!!!!

Yes , it looks like a bit of tv re-tuuunninggg is called for!

This fuckin' stammer of mine .......

Lenblue said:
You would have thought that they would have warned me about this, a simple ad in the paper, or mention it on TV.

Bloody Hell, just realised BBC2 isn't working either!! Next thing ITV wil lbe gone, and that will be all 3 channels, gone!

I'll just have to listen to Radio Manchester 206 or Piccadilly 261 from now on then!!!!!

Retune your freeview box or sky box or whatever you have, it is digital switchover day from midnight 2nd December

Don't think so Ralph, but hey, if we get villa in the semis's might be your turn to get a room!!!! are you still going on saturday?

Lenblue said:

You have to retune your tv/freeview box again mate. The adverts have been on tv but you may have missed them. All digital tv's/freeview boxes need retuning as of 2/12/2009

Eccles Blue said:
Lenblue said:

Retune your freeview box or sky box or whatever you have, it is digital switchover day from midnight 2nd December

Oh Thanks Eccles Blue, I've searched for my freeview box, can't find it, might be under the stairs, and I've looked outside in the sky, and can't see any boxes. I suppoe I'll just have to sit here and watch the little white dot, oh hold on, The National Anthem is coming on.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.