BBC1 tonight 23.25

karen7 said:
that would have been interesting had it been a half hour prog on its own

I feel sorry for that young russian mother.

Should turn up on iPlayer tomorrow
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01sb3wh/BBC_News_The_Editors_Episode_2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... Episode_2/</a>

ban-mcfc said:
Give us back real terraces like dortmund, cap prices to £20 for none corporate seats, give the working class their game back.

The FA needs to act now, but will they? Will they fuck.

I agree with you. But why should they? They make millions of pounds out of it. Football is more of a business than a sport now.

ell said:
ban-mcfc said:
Give us back real terraces like dortmund, cap prices to £20 for none corporate seats, give the working class their game back.

The FA needs to act now, but will they? Will they fuck.

I agree with you. But why should they? They make millions of pounds out of it. Football is more of a business than a sport now.

Supportner number 123456789/1BGJ29 please calm down. Once calm consider buying the fourth shirt, with special limited edition holes for your arms. Why not upgrade your matchday ticket for £99.99+VAT+booking fee+£100.00 deposit (non refundable) and advance to teh new you can afford an Ar$enal away ticket catergory of Superbia Spendia.

DiscoSteve said:
I'm convinced Jenksy telling porkies - it wouldn't surprise me if he's been to most away games this year...

Haha!..He did all the Euro away games..plus Wolfsburg pre season...I reckon he has done around half of what he would usually...Although he's going to Swansea this weekend and would have done Reading if it wasn't mid week...
Probably just siad that to get on the telly!

Well that clip is certainly interesting. Unfortunately there is no way to change the money orientated culture of football. Dortmund are an extreme exception because they truly are a community club but they are always going to be overshadowed by bayern Munich the money machine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.