BBC2: Uri Geller

DenisLawBackHeel74

Amazing bullshitter or something else?

It always entrigued me growing up in the 70's and 80's with his cutlery bending prowess; I always thought he was just a very good confidence trickster rather than having other worldly powers...

Now the BEEB would have us believe he was a Cold War spy and worked for Mossad, CIA, and our own MI5....

Surely the cnut has enough cash to retire on, why would he want to get back in the public eye?

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

It always entrigued me growing up in the 70's and 80's with his cutlery bending prowess; I always thought he was just a very good confidence trickster rather than having other worldly powers...

Now the BEEB would have us believe he was a Cold War spy and worked for Mossad, CIA, and our own MI5....

Surely the cnut has enough cash to retire on, why would he want to get back in the public eye?

End of thread.

paphos-mcfc said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

End of thread.

In a nutshell Paphos.
We have a hammer/head of nail interface right here, and need look no further.
Although by the end of the page the Illuminati, the Girl Guides and B&Q will all be suggested as possible explanations.

manimanc said:
he was a good friend of Michael Jackson wasn`t he?

and he`s a good nickname for a pint of stella...

that`s about it!!

They fell out because he was the one that introduced him and encouraged him to do the martin bashur interview.He still trades on his friendship with michael but they hadn't spoken in a long time

Well this programme on the BBC, would have you believe there is something more...

I'm just interested why a dude who has made his money would choose to go into his background like this assuming its not related to money or fame... surely he has enough of the former and has had more than his fair share of the latter.

this guy was better Kreskin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqNEEG7OKFk[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.