Be honest

Yes.............. But normally get there about 10 mins after kick off.

Banned Tosspot said:
Matty said:
Season ticket holder you cheeky chunky monkey.
Me too. This forum would be miles better if there was a section for season ticket holders only.

would probably be better if there was a section for those of us who have been part of bluemoon for 5+ years

Banned Tosspot said:
Matty said:
Season ticket holder you cheeky chunky monkey.
Me too. This forum would be miles better if there was a section for season ticket holders only.

yeah, also why not a section for season ticket holders who have had them for 20 years and over......How many of us would be talking to each other about "the good and the bad old days".

JULES said:
Banned Tosspot said:

would probably be better if there was a section for those of us who have been part of bluemoon for 5+ years

Nah Id say a section for season ticket holders from the Manchester region only....

This will be my 19th year with a season ticket by the way> Kippax - North Stand 1 season - Kippax - East Level 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.