Be prepared for a fans favourite to be dropped

King Of The Kippax

With all these signings some one will have to sit out, for obvious reasons its not going to be Ireland, but i wouldnt be suprised if its SWP, Zabeleta, Petrov or quite possibly all of them, i suppose on the other hand its good healthy competition for places and a bench which would consist of players of that quality is a fantastic thing to have. But how long until these players are sick of becoming bit-part players so to speak?

dw7 said:
supercity36 said:
im quite prepared for sweep (he is a twat) and petrov (miserable git) to be dropped

why is swp a twat

just always has been wen i met him... like him as a footy player but its just my personal opinion. you should see the pic (well its in landfill now i put it in the bin) i had with him when i was 7. couldnt even smile it made me feel quite depressed

supercity36 said:
dw7 said:
why is swp a twat

just always has been wen i met him... like him as a footy player but its just my personal opinion. you should see the pic (well its in landfill now i put it in the bin) i had with him when i was 7. couldnt even smile it made me feel quite depressed

How old SWP was then? 5?

GermanBlue said:
supercity36 said:

How old SWP was then? 5?

lol he was 21

We'll need a squad over a season. SWP and Tevez will probably fight it out for one position, but SWP didn't really do the business away from home last year, so whilst i don't want to see him dropped he's got to find more consistency. Petrov will play second fiddle to Robinho, Santa Cruz will start, i'd imagine, with Bellamy & Caicedo putting pressure on all three. I'm not sure Eto'o will sign, and if he does i'm not sure where who he'll play over. Decisions, decisions, eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.