Beard advice

Men have grown beards for 100s of years without dyes, lotions or potions.

Occasionally run something through it to cure itchiness, but that's it.

I stopped shaving when the lockdown came in, I’ve never had a beard do I need to invest in some hippie style beard oil, get some just for men beard and moustache for the odd grey hair (that’s all of it) to avoid the captain birds eye look or leave well alone letting nature take its course so woodland creatures can roam free ?
Hippy style? Hippies are the ones who don’t look after their beards.

I’ve had a beard for the best part of a decade. Got to keep on top of the ’tache and the bit around the jaw joint and next to the ear.

Trim it regularly and use decent beard oil when it’s short and wax when it’s long.

And never dye your beard (or hair). It looks stupid, especially the older you get because your as your face ages it suits grey hair. Also I’ve never seen one that’s dyed that doesn’t look obviously dyed. Grey beards are more distinguished anyway.

Hippy style? Hippies are the ones who don’t look after their beards.

I’ve had a beard for the best part of a decade. Got to keep on top of the ’tache and the bit around the jaw joint and next to the ear.

Trim it regularly and use decent beard oil when it’s short and wax when it’s long.

And never dye your beard (or hair). It looks stupid and I’ve never seen one that’s dyed that doesn’t look obviously dyed. Grey beards are more distinguished.
I meant hipster style :-) the dyed bit was a joke, I’ve been grey since I was 20

Men have grown beards for 100s of years without dyes, lotions or potions.

Occasionally run something through it to cure itchiness, but that's it.
It’s been discovered that Vikings looked after their beards and had many specific beard tools and decorations... and ancient Berber warriors used argon oil in their beards and sold argon oil to people’s in other places.

Dyes I agree with!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.