Beard advice

I started growing mine, I had to go to doctors and she told me it was a bad idea ATM. Due to continually touching it and it can harbor the virus.
Also it's hard to completely wash your face with hair on it.

Not my comments but the doctors. But I did immediately shave it off haha.

No, my heard is short but fucking gorgeous and I use nothing but normal soaps and stuff. I have a beard trimmer to keep it short, letting it grow too long can be more difficult to keep clean. I've only had mine two years, but everybody says I suit it as it hides half my face. :) Cunts
You are indeed a beautiful man, I've always said it.

Shaved mine off, reduces the chances of getting it.
Beards make masks slightly less effective because the mask doesn’t sit on the skin.

But like hairs in your nostrils, beards are actually beneficial when it comes to germs:
https://www.lung.org/blog/beards-and-lung-health

Think of a beard as a filter. I think that’s why males can grow them as we were the members of the tribe who would go out and hunt. We’d be out further away from camp, coming into contact with other humans or other animals in greater frequency, therefore more likely to come across a greater number of viruses and bacteria. So the beard acts as a natural mask that filters germs and holds them ready to be cleaned away and stop them getting into the nose and mouth.

Just make sure it’s regularly cleaned!

I started growing mine, I had to go to doctors and she told me it was a bad idea ATM. Due to continually touching it and it can harbor the virus.
Also it's hard to completely wash your face with hair on it.

Not my comments but the doctors. But I did immediately shave it off haha.

You are indeed a beautiful man, I've always said it.
You are an excellent judge of character..I've always thought that.

Beards shouldn't be allowed unless you play the guitar like Steve "the colonel" cropper ala booker t &the mgs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.