Beard advice

andyhinch

I stopped shaving when the lockdown came in, I’ve never had a beard do I need to invest in some hippie style beard oil, get some just for men beard and moustache for the odd grey hair (that’s all of it) to avoid the captain birds eye look or leave well alone letting nature take its course so woodland creatures can roam free ?

I stopped shaving when the lockdown came in, I’ve never had a beard do I need to invest in some hippie style beard oil, get some just for men beard and moustache for the odd grey hair (that’s all of it) to avoid the captain birds eye look or leave well alone letting nature take its course so woodland creatures can roam free ?
Just let it flow bro

Leave it to grow on it's own, started my own quarantine beard too, plan to look like Tom Hanks on Castaway but a bald headed version.

Yer need some of that Nivea shite for beards!

No idea mate because it itches to much for me to get to a beard. People say "oh that goes", well firstly it fucking doesn't for me, i can't concentrate on anything, it's like a bad tooth ache. I wish you luck sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.