Beard advice

It was a year ago that the youngest This! challenged me to a "bet you can't not shave on holiday" thing and I've been a ravishing hipster ever since. Always, always been clean shaven before. Embarking at that time on more internet dating shenanegans I never before realised how many gals just love it. A whole new world of scratchy/beardy nonsense opened up! (Now I know why my dad always had mutton-chops!!

I’ve actually been shaving my beard for once but left a ’tache.

Now got a proper trendy Bertie moustache!

The beard will be back in the Winter though

Thought mine had gone a little wild even for lockdown so shaved it all off. Bad choice. Operation regrow began immediately.

Thought mine had gone a little wild even for lockdown so shaved it all off. Bad choice. Operation regrow began immediately.
Yeah I did that once, ages ago. Decided to trim, trimmed a little too much, thought "fuck it" and got rid of it. It was actually gut wrenching to see the finished result and reminded me why I wanted a beard in the first place.

Even now, when I have a dream about shaving it off, I wake up feeling relieved.

Yeah I did that once, ages ago. Decided to trim, trimmed a little too much, thought "fuck it" and got rid of it. It was actually gut wrenching to see the finished result and reminded me why I wanted a beard in the first place.

Even now, when I have a dream about shaving it off, I wake up feeling relieved.

Yeah looking at myself in the mirror after was not fun. Thought great, now you're gonna get ID'd buying a red bull, well done dickhead. Fortunately my missus reminded me that all I have to do to fix it is nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.