Beard advice

Yeah looking at myself in the mirror after was not fun. Thought great, now you're gonna get ID'd buying a red bull, well done dickhead. Fortunately my missus reminded me that all I have to do to fix it is nothing.

That's my current conundrum. I can never get the trim right. It's either beard or nothing.

That's my current conundrum. I can never get the trim right. It's either beard or nothing.
It depends on how and where your hair grows, the trim will be different for a variety of people. I’m dead hairy right up my cheeks not far below my eyes and my beard joins up with my chest hair as one so I usually stick to this:

1. imagine a line goes from the bottom of your ears to the bottom of your nose - everything above that trim with no guard
2. imagine a line goes from the bottom of your Adam’s Apple to the bottom of your ears - everything below that trim with no guard
3. Trim the very outside bit of your jaw (where the ball shaped muscle is) with a #1
4. Trim the rest of the beard with a #3

Leave to grow. After three days there will be no harsh lines and it’ll look like a proper gritty beard.

I stopped shaving when the lockdown came in, I’ve never had a beard do I need to invest in some hippie style beard oil, get some just for men beard and moustache for the odd grey hair (that’s all of it) to avoid the captain birds eye look or leave well alone letting nature take its course so woodland creatures can roam free ?

Sorry Andyhinch dont know how I missed this any way sorry for the belated thoughts on the matter.

Beards are for scruffy unkempt lazy cant be arsed to shave cunts. Oh and tramps.

Sorry Andyhinch dont know how I missed this any way sorry for the belated thoughts on the matter.

Beards are for scruffy unkempt lazy cant be arsed to shave cunts. Oh and tramps.
Lazy?

It’s more work to look after a good beard than it is to clean shave regularly.

Lazy?

It’s more work to look after a good beard than it is to clean shave regularly.

Bollocks you just have to put some of that stuff on that you use to stop cats getting fleas every few months and thats it. I have a shave everyday (unless am too pissed and stoned) and change my underpants at the same time. Blokes with beards dont shave therefore I bet they forget to change their underpants....dirty bastards.

Bollocks you just have to put some of that stuff on that you use to stop cats getting fleas every few months and thats it. I have a shave everyday (unless am too pissed and stoned) and change my underpants at the same time. Blokes with beards dont shave therefore I bet they forget to change their underpants....dirty bastards.
Underpants?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.