Beards of Bluemoon

frimpongs_buzzin

Are there any serious beard wearers on Bluemoon? I've just started growing one. I'm at 4 weeks now, so past the itchy phase, but a long way to go before its at a decent length.

can anyone recommend any good products? I've just bought the L'oriel beard oil and wash, however I'm keen to try different scents and more independent companies.

I have that ginger beard dark hair syndrome unfortunately, but if it works for Otamendi, it can work for me!

nicolas-otamendi-cropped_atygke7n5hhg1pt0wawtjbhf5.jpg

I have a beard but it’s not a big bushy one. It’s short and gorgeous. Well, that’s what I tell myself anyway.

How you get past the itchy stage i have no idea. I may have done it for a laugh or something but no way can i deal with the itch, to the point i'd take a razor on a desert island, fuck the lighter.

I love my beard. It's ace, if I don't say so myself. I don't do anything to it though. No treatment, oil, trimming or anything. Just shave it totally down to half the length when it gets too unruly and let it grow again for a bit.

How you get past the itchy stage i have no idea. I may have done it for a laugh or something but no way can i deal with the itch, to the point i'd take a razor on a desert island, fuck the lighter.

It lasts like 3 days doesn't it? The trick is to get past that and never close shave again. I don't think I've used shaving cream and a razor in over ten years. Just use trimmers when I want it shorter. It doesn't itch again if you don't close shave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.