Beatles documentary “Get Back”

Is there any other way to watch. As a middle aged bloke it seems a bit noncey to subscribe to the Disney channel?
Anything with John and Paul working together fascinates me - partly because I found most of their post Beatles solo output wank.
Its on piratebay :)

Depends if you have kids I suppose. And isnt Bond on Disney now ?

Six hours of mincing about. Absolute bobbins !

There are literally dozens of beatles documentaries that are 30mins to an hour long. Not least the documentary all this footage was filmed for.

They couldn't have been more clear in the marketing that this is a massive deep dive, with the aim of getting as much unreleased archive footage out there for the fans.

So I dont know what you or anyone else complaining about the time was expecting.

If you dont want to watch 8 hours of the Beatles just being the Beatles, don't.

Is there any other way to watch. As a middle aged bloke it seems a bit noncey to subscribe to the Disney channel?
Anything with John and Paul working together fascinates me - partly because I found most of their post Beatles solo output wank.
It’s good having relatives that are happy to share log in details :-)

It's such an insight to see Yoko just sitting there in the little circle of chairs as though she's part of the band! You can clearly see how that would be an issue.

At the same time, it's good to see how close the four of them still were at this late stage - lots of good craic between them.
Her ensnaring of John though was pretty impressive (she tried to get Paul before John it has been said in books) though, nobody seemed to talk to her except Linda Eastman. The spell she cast on John surely paid off though, she's even making a fortune out of this series.
Ive noticed that Linda and Maureen (Ringo's wife) were very attractive girls at that age. Yoko was just erm Yoko. :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.