Beautiful goal off a bicycle kick

I just can’t believe these girls are allowed out of the house and allowed to wear such skimpy outfits in an ISIS like State

She’s no Dennis Tueart!

Seriously though, it’s a fantastic finish and worthy of all the praise it receives.
Apparently, the young women that scored the goal plays for the Mexican U20 team. It is nice to see these women who get paid nothing but maybe Uni fees to play excel and love this game.

I'll admit, I'm a "mark" for women's football. My younger daughter plays. She is still young, but had been told (well her parents have )by her coaches she is an exceptional talent and has potential to go far. Therefore, I pay more attention to the women's game than some others.

Apparently, the young women that scored the goal plays for the Mexican U20 team. It is nice to see these women who get paid nothing but maybe Uni fees to play excel and love this game.

I'll admit, I'm a "mark" for women's football. My younger daughter plays. She is still young, but had been told (well her parents have )by her coaches she is an exceptional talent and has potential to go far. Therefore, I pay more attention to the women's game than some others.
Get her signed up for City!

Two American university women's teams played recently and one of the women scored this goal after receiving a corner kick. It is pretty brilliant and thought I'd share it.

That’s not a bicycle kick.

Bicycle kicks are when you throw both feet into the air, do a kick forward with one leg and then connect with the second leg... hence the bicycle name.

For example:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.