Beautiful high achieving ladies

TCIB said:
stony said:
DiscoSteve said:
Soooooo... this is clearly a MILF thread in disguise!

Aforementioned Ms Brady
karenbrady23344t.jpg
No_name_186303t.jpg

Can't understand why anyone would find this foul hound anything other than utterly fucking hideous.
She was dog rough when she was younger and she's aged like a manx kipper.

Now don't sit on the fence stony tell us how you really feel.

Take a stolen a slab of kebab meat from The Red Onion, dress it in a designer frock, put a bit of cheap lippy on and a wig, and it would look like Karen Brady's better looking younger sister.

1zg5lhf.jpg

My missus. Published two books. Working on her third. An advisor to French congress. And a professor at the Sorbonne.

BillyShears said:
1zg5lhf.jpg

My missus. Published two books. Working on her third. An advisor to French congress. And a professor at the Sorbonne.

Wow .
Definitley fits all criteria , you lucky boy.

But is she a serial killer ?

toffee balls said:
Wow .
Definitley fits all criteria , you lucky boy.

But is she a serial killer ?

Haha thanks mate. She's not a serial killer I don't think although she did say to me when we first got together "be clear, if you ever leave me, I'll kill you". She said it with such menace I've never bothered to try leaving ... :)

stony said:
TCIB said:
stony said:
Can't understand why anyone would find this foul hound anything other than utterly fucking hideous.
She was dog rough when she was younger and she's aged like a manx kipper.

Now don't sit on the fence stony tell us how you really feel.

Take a stolen a slab of kebab meat from The Red Onion, dress it in a designer frock, put a bit of cheap lippy on and a wig, and it would look like Karen Brady's better looking younger sister.

She may well of achieved a lot in her life but she isnt great to look at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.