Bebe is better than Silva

tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
Why what did I say?

i mean even pitying them is too much

"sympathetic or kindly sorrow evoked by the suffering, distress, or misfortune of another, often leading one to give relief or aid or to show mercy"

is that how you really feel? then you are going soft

lol, whoosh.

Well we beat them to Berbatov and they ended up with moany mouth Tevez, Ballotelli and a load of other mercenaries....so a big fuck you on your face, City

MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE!!

Dont even know where to begin on this one hahahahahaa

stony said:
There's delusion and then there's this.

Red Defence said:
As for the Bebe comment....Bebe will be a better signing than Silva would have been. If you can't see potential that's your problem.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/united-can-still-compete-city-transfer-market-318958/index3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/united-can-st ... ndex3.html</a>

Quite right. Search the world and you will find that many human groups' lives revolve around turning shite into something useful. Cow dung into fuel and building material are but two uses.

I literally burst out laughing and no doubt woke a few people up reading that thread. priceless. There's some other great posts in their too. Think this is just as good as the bebe is better than silva post

Well we beat them to Berbatov and they ended up with moany mouth Tevez, Ballotelli and a load of other mercenaries....so a big fuck you on your face, City

Basically suggesting we ended up worse off hahahaha.

Loving the posts of that one plonker seems to have convinced himself they could of got Dzeko and Silva if they wanted them.

And an even better post was the one suggesting Silva wouldn't get in their team ahead of Nani or Valencia.

Forget JO! them lot are true comedy gold!

de niro said:
tonea2003 said:
i mean even pitying them is too much

"sympathetic or kindly sorrow evoked by the suffering, distress, or misfortune of another, often leading one to give relief or aid or to show mercy"

is that how you really feel? then you are going soft

lol, whoosh.

thought as much :-)

This is the best one, for me:

"As for Silva playing on the left, when Valencia is fit, he's on the right, Nani on the left. So you think he'd displace one of them two? He's inconsistent as hell, compared to both Valencia and Nani."

I mean, I know that we all tend to favour players from our own clubs, but...really?!?! And the inconsistency charge is literally made up. He's based that on absolutely f*ck all.

ThreeTeamSupporter said:

"As for Silva playing on the left, when Valencia is fit, he's on the right, Nani on the left. So you think he'd displace one of them two? He's inconsistent as hell, compared to both Valencia and Nani."

I mean, I know that we all tend to favour players from our own clubs, but...really?!?! And the inconsistency charge is literally made up. He's based that on absolutely f*ck all.

To be fair he is right as i would never play Silva on the wing either

ThreeTeamSupporter said:

Yeah Nani is well consistent, how did he get on against Spuds last week again?

What really gets to me is this belief that their the only club to sign players for moderate sums such as 10mill or below and develop them.

Real madrid - Ozil (11mill), Raul (free from athletico) ,higuain (12mill)
Barca
Pretty much the whole team
AC Milan
Gatusso
Thiago Silva (10mill)
City
Kompany (8mill)
Hart (500k)
Richards
Johnson (8mill)

So its not like other clubs don't sign up young players and make something of them, but with united fans its the same thing being used "ronaldo, vidic, evra".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.