Bebe is better than Silva

benji15 said:
de niro said:
Anyone else starting to feel sorry for them?

I think I pity them.
why would you fell sorry for them they are top of the league and yet to be beat

Does being knocked out of the cup by WHU not count as being beat?? You should get a job with sky tv as they seem to have forgotten about that loss as well.

benji15 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well type his name in on the internet search engine and find out, why should anyone here do it for you
because i thought you guys might no but here they are for you 19 games 1 goal 4 assists

So, you " Just want to no " [sic] do you ? Well, I think we both know that isn`t true don`t we but I`ll play along so you can get to your point.

I`ll take your word for Silva`s stats (if you think the stat route is the be all and end all), now, what were Nani`s and Nasri`s first season stats ?

Can't say I'm surprised.

I'm still revelling in a comment made by a rag 'mate' of mine some 18 months ago;

"I'd rather have Owen than Tevez"

I'll never let him live that one down.

nani 26 games 3 goals 2 assists first season
nasri 29 games 6 goals 2 assists first season
2010/2001
nasri 19 games 9 goals 1 assist
nani 17 games 6 goals 10 assist

I can only put that topic down to the possibility that they are just kids posting in this ragcafe topic and don't remember Trafford plucking Cantona from premiership obscurity whilst at Leeds.. or where leeds smalltime back then? also nobody was ever interested in Rooney whilst banging in goals on debuts against young boy lover Wenger?
not to forget not one single club wanted to buy C.Ronaldo did they?

if you keep lying to yourself you will eventually believe yourself. This is the case with the rags.

"how can anyone ever compete with a club who has nearly unlimited funds? United were never big spenders"

quote of the decade?

I know most of us have a poor opinion of red scouse but they're usually pretty objective regarding other clubs players.Their thread on Silva shows how highly they rate him(although they have added a few customary insults about us in general).

benji15 said:
nani 26 games 3 goals 2 assists first season
nasri 29 games 6 goals 2 assists first season
2010/2001
nasri 19 games 9 goals 1 assist
nani 17 games 6 goals 10 assist

RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.