Bebe is better than Silva

benji15 said:
whats silvas stats like this year against the likes of van der vart,nani and nasri
Stats are the last defence of someone who can't watch matches and use their own eyes to judge how good a player is.

pee dubya said:
benji15 said:
whats silvas stats like this year against the likes of van der vart,nani and nasri
Stats are the last defence of someone who can't watch matches and use their own eyes to judge how good a player is.

Yeah he completed 45 passes in the game but they were all 1 foot sideways ones

benji15 said:

Do you have a point you want to make ? With the exception of Van Der Vaart, what were Nani and Nasri`s stats in their first season, that would be a more legitimate comparison wouldn`t it ?

I think we're being a bit harsh here. United discovered Evra when he'd played less than 200 senior games.

Apparently one member of their scouting network has something called "ITV" and they spotted him playing in the little known "Champions League Final".

Vidic was the Bebe of his day. This guy was spotted because he'd been playing international football for only three years with a team called "Serbia and Montenegro" (clearly a made up country). The story goes that they conceded only one goal in qualifying for the 2006 World Cup. If United didn't have the best scouting network with access to "newspapers", "TV" and the "internet" they wouldn't have known anything about him.

Dirty Harry said:
benji15 said:

Do you have a point you want to make ? With the exception of Van Der Vaart, what were Nani and Nasri`s stats in their first season, that would be a more legitimate comparison wouldn`t it ?
i just want to no what his stats are

benji15 said:
Dirty Harry said:

Well type his name in on the internet search engine and find out, why should anyone here do it for you

BoyBlue_1985 said:
benji15 said:

Well type his name in on the internet search engine and find out, why should anyone here do it for you
because i thought you guys might no but here they are for you 19 games 1 goal 4 assists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.