Bebe

He was a nobody who never played for his team and united snapped him up for £7m after PSV turned him down on the grounds of not knowing who he is. He can't play for shit and never really could so lets all laugh at united. Of course it's not the kids fault but lets not feel too sorry for him balo was abandoned by his parents too

This is basically what it would look like if united signed you!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHyeRiIEK0M[/youtube]

Viva Rivaldo said:
rhinomcfc said:
bebe 7mil
adam johnson 7mil

enough said
face-palm-300x300.jpg

I'm not going to contest this as, firstly, I can't be arsed, and secondly, nobody will a) care or b) back me up; but your use of selective facts proves nothing, and isn't really a point at all.

"enough said" indeed.

Why even bother posting anything at all then?

simmers said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
rhinomcfc said:
bebe 7mil
adam johnson 7mil

enough said
face-palm-300x300.jpg

I'm not going to contest this as, firstly, I can't be arsed, and secondly, nobody will a) care or b) back me up; but your use of selective facts proves nothing, and isn't really a point at all.

"enough said" indeed.

Why even bother posting anything at all then?
Because I felt it needed facepalming.

rhinomcfc said:
bebe 7mil
adam johnson 7mil

enough said

Cristiano Ronaldo 12million
James Milner 26million

See?

It's a silly game. Every team overspends/takes gambles just as every team gets great players on the cheap sometimes. In terms of value for money your best signing since you got taken over was Kompany (at 6 million?) but that doesn't mean you can just list Kompany and Johnson in comparison to other players when you have overpaid yourself, quite regularly too (Lescott, Milner, RSC etc).

Also what's with the 'next Ronaldo' stuff with regards to Bebe? I have never met one United fan who saw him as anything other than a gamble never mind rated him anywhere near that level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.