Beckham could be out of the world cup... thank god...

He would have been a woas
There's no way he should have kept a younger, more capable player out,
and it was always all about him, he wants to be the only England player to appear at 4 world cups

larderland said:
sad to hear it tho,he does love the country

Strange quote unless it is laden with sarcasm. I too love my country but I am not an overhyped prima donna living on past glories and a media circus.
If uninjured and he were to go to the World Cup it would be a sad indicment of our game and the media obsessed state of our country.

I would not normally welcome any player picking up an injury but if it is true I will raise a glass and say "well at least now we have a chance"

I heard he badly twisted his sarong.ah well shit happens.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm --<br /><br />
blucat599 said:
He would have been a woas
There's no way he should have kept a younger, more capable player out,
and it was always all about him, he wants to be the only England player to appear at 4 world cups
^^^^^^
This.

Months of will he / won't he speculation in the press.

He'll be ecstatic.

SSN reporting that he's ruptured it, and Leonardo quoted as saying he most likely wont make the World Cup. How long is the rehab on that kind injury??

YAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN.

Cockerney red who still sucks up to the rags despite rejection...what a tosser

Am I the only one who thinks he should go to the World Cup?

With his set pieces and delivery he adds something no one else does, I'm not suggesting he starts but if we need something different in the last 10 minutes of a game then he could be of use!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.