Beckham could be out of the world cup... thank god...

FFS SSN are even saying how his good looks wont be effected by the cut on his face he got in a seperate incident!

STOP BUMMING BECKHAM YOU FUCKING PRICKS.

He is an overated, over paid useless tool. Serves the twat right for slagging off City and saying he would never sign for us, what a deluded bell end he really is.

Im sure he will be able to get a green and yellow cast. How fitting that his last ever match will proberbly be at the swamp.

p.m.s.l cant stop laughing. HAHA ssn BUMMING him

they sound like they are about to cry ahhahha

the overrated cnut.

Immaculate Pasta said:
It will give us a chance to all rub a picture of his foot again like we did before the 2002 world cup.

No Beckham, No Lennon only leaves SWP, Walcott, Johnson and Downing as the wingers.

Love this from the Daily Mail

Clarence Seedorf found it hard to celebrate his match-winning strike knowing that Beckham could have a long injury lay-off.

Yeah course, a Dutch man found it hard scoring a 92nd minute winner to send them 1 point behind their City rivals in the title race because of an
Englishman's injury.

Seedorf will indeed be leading prayers tomorrow at the shrine of St Becks and All Annorexics...

LOL !! (oops I mean..Amen !!)

Apparently Beckham was confused when he heard that Amy Williams had won the Skeleton as he was n't aware that Victoria was a prize at the Olympics

Glad he's out for all the reasons given by other posters

Well thats all we need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The General Election will not go ahead,the Worldwide Monetary Crisis has been forgotten and Easter has been cancelled !!!!!!!!!!!!!
And why ?????????????????
BECAUSE THE BLOODY MEDIA WILL BE LIKE A DOG WITH A BONE,WITH THIS BLEEDIN` STORY FOR WEEKS,NAY MONTHS !!!!!!!!!!!
At least a more deserving Player should replace this OTT overated tosser !!!
SEND FOR ADAM JOHNSON MR C. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ja Salford Blue said:
FFS SSN are even saying how his good looks wont be effected by the cut on his face he got in a seperate incident!

STOP BUMMING BECKHAM YOU FUCKING PRICKS.

He is an overated, over paid useless tool. Serves the twat right for slagging off City and saying he would never sign for us, what a deluded bell end he really is.

Im sure he will be able to get a green and yellow cast. How fitting that his last ever match will proberbly be at the swamp.

He just got injured in the San Siro though...

what a sad pathetic bunch some of our fans are.

I am gutted for him....if england had a whole squad with as much passion for their country as beckham does, we would walk the world cup.
I really couldnt give a shit how much money he earns, or that he played for united, or that he still supports them, or that he plays for galaxy....he is still one of our best 23 players and on that basis alone he should go to the world cup.

We have people slagging him off cause he has made negative comments about us....i suppose the same people want to hear ex city players saying how good united are! what do you expect him to say...hes a united fan ffs!

I hope it doesnt force him to retire, because despite everyones jealousy, he doesnt deserve that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.