Beckham Signing For Spurs

If he came here for a few months on loan youd defo see kids wearing his name on their shirts so it will increase shirts sales down there. personally think hes too slow for the premier league and its a good job he aint gonna play against us i could bank on him bagging a free kick the bastard

God almighty. Now we'll all have to endure the sight of his brainless pouting skeletal woman tottering about on 9 inch heels making inane comments of ''How laverley it is being back in Landon.'' Can't wait.

In football terms this is a non starter. Beckham would get destroyed by 90% of the full backs in the EPL.

If he's been drafted in as an expensive, glorified cheer leader then so be it, but what does that matter during the 90 minutes of a match?

Pointless, glitzy 'Arry signing.

weejh said:
Dr.Faustus said:
Thats why I had a question mark and not a full stop. Other than this shirt sales myth that surrounds Beckham (the club was likely to sell any shirts they sell with his name on regardless (just with a different name)), I can't understand why they would want to loan him.
well I for one think that beckham will have a positive effect on spurs, maybe more off the pitch than on. Think they may just up their game a little. I can't see any negatives in him going there. IMO ofcourse

Maybe.

they must want him to endorse their bid for the Olympic stadium

the circus comes to spurs lol!

Dr.Faustus said:
weejh said:
well I for one think that beckham will have a positive effect on spurs, maybe more off the pitch than on. Think they may just up their game a little. I can't see any negatives in him going there. IMO ofcourse

Maybe.

I think it will fuck their season up actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.