Beckham Signing For Spurs

why all the hype about beckham , hes 36 and past it , big mistake by dodgy harry , i have never seen beckham go past a full back in 20 years , lennon does it every 5 mins , a joke signing , and harry has just given his top 4 place away.

johnmc said:
Mikecini said:
At the end of the Spanish season, 17 June 2007 he left Real Madrid.

What has he done in the last two and a half years?

Spent springs to mind.

Someone doesnt watch the USPL obviously

Fair enough mate you have changed my mind!

Can't wait to watch him set the PL on fire :)

BUT he will take one of the 25 man squad places for 8 weeks. So for the business end of the season twitcher will be one man less in his squad. Stoopid but in a strange way nice.

CTID Chris said:
penguins4kompany said:
at least marsh was in his prime though and 10 times better than becham anyway.
I assume he means ruining their season?

That's exactly what i meant. Mid table mediocrity fillowed by Twitcher "retiring" after cooking up a story he's fallen out with the chairman.

hmm let me see, lennon v kolarov or beckham v kolarov - i know which one i'd be more worried about

weird signing if short loan, chances are the attention on him will derail the team, even if it doesn't and he does have a positive influence, he then fcuks off? either way they lose out - to improve they need a centre half, not a has been, never was, overrated, it's all about me, tosser like him

one thing for sure, they will now be the most popular team in the media - can't wait to see them fall flat on their faces - anything that shifts focus from us helps - really good news

*Awaits media out cry when De Jong kicks him off the park*

It said everything about twitcher when he said all the worlds media will be talking about Tottenham! His role will be coming of the bench when they are either 2 to 3 nill up or him and crouch coming on to boot the ball in the box when they are getting beat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.