Beckham's 25 years of sky sports.

Just flicked through this. He's done his top 10 moments from last 25 years. Top 3
3. Giggs goal v Arsenal
2. Hatton winning world title (wearing City colours)
1. Aguero title winning goal.

Say what you like about him but there's an awful lot if ex rags who wouldn't have even mentioned it, let alone put it as number one.
What; the family man's goal?

I agree he does seem ok. My only issue is that he has very little interesting stuff to say but because women want to bang him we have to listen to his thoughts on everything. My gripe is with the media rather than him though, I suppose.
That's women, you see? Obsessed with sex. Not like us men.

Is this the final list or is there a vote or something? Aguero has to be No1. Nothing else comes close or ever will!

Last edited:
He's a media whore who will say whatever pays him more and gives more publicity to whatever he's doing.
Reminds me of a book I was reading by (cant recall his name) a minor celeb, who was asked to appear on the ''I Love The 70's / 80's'' series - you know, the kind of thing where they say ''yeah, I had a chopper bike'' immediately after another minor celeb mentions it.....

He said he was paid 400 quid for one of the episodes and turned up and was given a script as to which topic he would be providing his 'reminisces' about and he told the producer that he hadn't had that toy / or whatever craze they were getting him to discus. After a few exchanges of words, he simply thought ''well 400 quid is 400 quid, give me the script''.
A few months later he goes to watch the show and his starring role had been omitted from the final cut!

Last edited:
When my dad use to work at John Lewis, he served David Beckham and told me that he was a top bloke and even laughed at my dads shit attempt at a joke, he did however say that Victoria just stood in the corner in her phone like a stuck up ****!

I am shocked about the Aguero winning goal being chosen by him,but let's face it,it is the biggest thing ever to have happened on Sky,and probably won't be beaten ever

I should imagine any goal that gives Leicester or Tottenham the title at whatever point in the last game is gonna be the one that overshadows Aguerooooooooooooooooooo's 93:20! I'm only surprised that SSNakesTV hasn't got a list of ten in the intervening seasons that are an upgrade!

He's a rag cockwonble but at least he did slag the shit idea of fa cup semi's at wembley. still a media whore who will do anything to be on telly

Just flicked through this. He's done his top 10 moments from last 25 years. Top 3
3. Giggs goal v Arsenal
2. Hatton winning world title (wearing City colours)
1. Aguero title winning goal.

Say what you like about him but there's an awful lot if ex rags who wouldn't have even mentioned it, let alone put it as number one.
Got to say, fair one. Can't think of another Rag who would have put us up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.