Beckham's 25 years of sky sports.

he might me a media whore but tbh Beckham always seemed alright

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Same for me

He came to the fore at the rags but TBH he did quite a lot at international level and other top clubs so I don't think he holds quite the candle for the swamp and GPC that other 92 wankers do. Not the brightest light on the Xmas tree but made more of what he had then he had any right to then makes the Agueroooooo moment number 1 over the cliched Bryan Riggs FA Cup goal ( was that BBC only? ) the lad will do for me.

Still a rag though............

When my dad use to work at John Lewis, he served David Beckham and told me that he was a top bloke and even laughed at my dads shit attempt at a joke, he did however say that Victoria just stood in the corner in her phone like a stuck up ****!

Jesus - fucking speed read that with one eye on the match - I did wonder what Victoria was doing with her phone and where it was then until I re-read it Lol !!!

He's just put agueroooooo in one of his best moments

Fair play.... Didn't expect that

When my dad use to work at John Lewis, he served David Beckham and told me that he was a top bloke and even laughed at my dads shit attempt at a joke, he did however say that Victoria just stood in the corner in her phone like a stuck up ****!
I know phones used to be bigger, but surely a human being couldn't fit in one?

There have to be better moments than Hattons WT winning fight, a desperately dull affair.
The fight v Mayweather had far more drama and build up.

Three pages about beckham and not one mention of posh spice taking it up the arse. *shakes head*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.