Beer

johnmc

Maybe one for off topic. But noticed that drinking in the stands at the World Cup is fine. Other leagues it seems fine, Germany I know it’s fair game. In this country you can sit in a stadium watching rugby with a beer but the same seat watching football is a no go.

Is it time for a rethink? Even if it’s just on a selective basis. So the derby for example you can understand the ban. Or even in certain areas only. So not the family stand for example.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I've been very jealous seeing people drinking in the stands in Russia...

We're so backwards in this country, we get treated like shite, and allow it.

I've been out to Verona a few times and it's fkn great to stand in the curva sud there with a beer in hand.

We're so backwards in this country, we get treated like shite, and allow it.

I've been out to Verona a few times and it's fkn great to stand in the curva sud there with a beer in hand.

Always thought we have very bizarre rules. You can go in the pub before the game and drink 18 pints but you cant have one sat in your seat or even with one foot in the blue box on the concourse because you can 'see the pitch' from there. Utterly ridiculous.

So many of our stupid rules are based on a disaster that has since been proven to have had nothing to do with all of the things that are now banned.

Sit down. Watch your words. No drinking inside the stadium. Everybody conforms and does they're told in England!

I enjoy having a beer at Toronto but the $14 a can puts me off a bit

Ban pies, i say. We are facing an obesity crisis. Tax eating. Crisps are the root cause of rioting and Corbynism. Ban Lineker. Black pudding is racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.