Before we play Liverpool

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Harvster, 4 Nov 2019.

1. dublinblue12

dublinblue12

Reigning Christmas champions Liverpool to host Manchester City, who need to win the champions league this year after another unsuccessful season last year.

nellyonthewing likes this.
  2. Nellies left peg

Nellies left peg

City should hire 2 water cannons one front and one behind the bus and any sign of dippers misbehaving give them a damn good soak or in other words their yearly shower

djge99, DRINKLEVEDRY and rnblade like this.
  3. Nellies left peg

Nellies left peg

Tainted with the smell of desperation

4. karen7

karen7

They asked him about managing in italy,he said i'm very happy in manchester so they can't run with pep going to italy

5. Blue Theatre

Blue Theatre

"Guardiola again denies he hates Manchester and is desperate to move to Italy"

karen7 likes this.
  6. King KdB of Belgium

King KdB of Belgium

Nellies left peg. I agree with you on that. However I would change the water to a LIGHT BLUE DYE. That will not come off for at least a month (no matter how hard you scrub yourself with a wire brush). Thus making it easier for the Liverpool Police to catch the culprits that are throw stones, bottles ect. at the team bus. Thus they cannot say that it was to much smoke for them to see the faces, of these said culprits. As they said last time.

7. plongo

plongo

8. plongo

plongo

Could I recommend Grammarly?

9. spiny

spiny

Inviting trouble.

Liverpool should be issuing discouragement against any such action with the threat of sanctions against participants after the CL disgrace. The football Authorities should issue a public warning that the most severe penalties, including forfeit of the game, will be applied for infractions.

Of course all a dream including Merseyside police playing their part by fulfilling their legal duties of care.

10. spiny

spiny

Meant to include the Liverpool fans post to repeat lining streets to intimidate City on their coach to the ground. Unacceptable and condoning it again will set a precedent for bricking buses. Peaceful, my arse.

ie. "Inviting trouble"

Last edited: 6 Nov 2019