Being grumpy

exileindevon said:
i had to make my own brew coz i pissed her off by coming home pissed and being grumpy.all because some women couldnt be arsed to get their food from a food shop instead of a beer shop.im off to win some money at poker.xxxxx[/quo

I don't blame here either . What were you thinking ? Then off to play poker too !! You're lucky it's only the brew she's not making for you !

cityman14364 said:
exileindevon said:
i had to make my own brew coz i pissed her off by coming home pissed and being grumpy.all because some women couldnt be arsed to get their food from a food shop instead of a beer shop.im off to win some money at poker.xxxxx

see theres another thing that really bugs me, you win at poker and you`ll get arms round you, and a good seeing to i dont doubt and the famous words? can we have a new kitchen.. but if you lose? oh end of the world, you drink beer and gamble with our money....just so unfair, i hope your listening here liz, we wise men

Wise men wouldn't play poker or get drunk . They would worship and adore their significant other . working their fingers to the bone to pay for our seasoncards , endless shopping trips and holidays with the girls , now that's not only a wise man but a wonderful one too ! ( ok, i dont know where he is , but i can dream can't I ? )

I find it easier to be grumpy than happy, permanently happy people piss me right off and deserve a good shoe-ing

You can only be grumpy once you have turned fifty however no harm practising for a few years beforehand, no point in letting anyone down. Mobility scooter drive me nuts, and why do all the pensioners go for lunch between 1.00pm and 2.00pm when they have all fucking day to sort it out. And they have a habit of stopping and chatting in the aisles when you are trying to buy you lunch at M&S, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.

I like being grumpy. In a strange way, it is relaxing being grumpy. You have spent your life being nice to people with no thanks, so sod them.

People expect you to be grumpy as you get older, and I will be. It is my right, just as it is to be fascinated by how long my ear hair can grow before I expire!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.