Being interviewed today on the Blue Carpet

oakiecokie

Our Mid Cheshire Branch are being presented with our plaque later today and we`ve been given 2 tickets for the event.
Myself and our co-founder member Dan Jennings,will be interviewed on the Blue Carpet outside the main entrance at approx. 3.45 pm and then we`re off for a couple of pints and grub in the South Stand.
First time I`ll have ever been in that stand,so looking forward to hopefully an enjoyable afternoon and hopefully a win.

Our Mid Cheshire Branch are being presented with our plaque later today and we`ve been given 2 tickets for the event.
Myself and our co-founder member Dan Jennings,will be interviewed on the Blue Carpet outside the main entrance at approx. 3.45 pm and then we`re off for a couple of pints and grub in the South Stand.
First time I`ll have ever been in that stand,so looking forward to hopefully an enjoyable afternoon and hopefully a win.

And if we don't, oakie, we know who's fuckin' jinxed it!

Great stuff Oakie. You will have a fantastic time. We got our plaque at the Hoffenheim game and had a top night.

Great stuff Oakie. You will have a fantastic time. We got our plaque at the Hoffenheim game and had a top night.
Cheers Tim.Hopefully a great weekend is in store as me and the missus fly to Lisbon on Sunday morning for 3 nights,courtesy of the kids who paid for a surprise 65th birthday present for her ... of course I have to go.
Only downside is that I`ll miss the CL game on Tuesday. ;)

Cheers Tim.Hopefully a great weekend is in store as me and the missus fly to Lisbon on Sunday morning for 3 nights,courtesy of the kids who paid for a surprise 65th birthday present for her ... of course I have to go.
Only downside is that I`ll miss the CL game on Tuesday. ;)
Explain the situation to the presenters, and tell them that, as you won't be here on Tuesday, you'd like to take this opportunity to Boooooooo in advance.

Are you the 100 year old mascot going onto the pitch as well?
;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.