Being interviewed today on the Blue Carpet

I must pass on a "massive" thank you to City for todays wonderful treat in the Legends Lounge,for our Presentation of Plaque Award.
Wonderful food,free booze,excellent waitress and Mss Pike was wonderful during the interview for City TV.
Well done City and thanks.
For anyone who has not visited the Legends Lounge can I say,try it,you will not be disappointed.

I must pass on a "massive" thank you to City for todays wonderful treat in the Legends Lounge,for our Presentation of Plaque Award.
Wonderful food,free booze,excellent waitress and Mss Pike was wonderful during the interview for City TV.
For anyone who has not visited the Legends Lounge can I say,try it,you will not be disappointed.

No wonder you couldn't wait to get there.

Was just about to ask how your day went oakie, sounds like you had a belter..;)

Free loading fucker

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.