Belfast Pub for Hudders Replay

Mate, I was over there in September for a weekend with the missus. I watched the Swansea away game in a pub called Laverys on Bradbury Place. About 5 to 10 min walk south from the centre

It was recommended to me by someone off here and it was spot on

Big boozer with a couple of rooms showing different matches. It will definitely be on in there

The Botanic's a good one too. Loads of screens and generally full of jack and Danny as well. It's known as the Bot locally. It's 10 years since I've been though so yer mans place might be a better bet

Mate, I was over there in September for a weekend with the missus. I watched the Swansea away game in a pub called Laverys on Bradbury Place. About 5 to 10 min walk south from the centre

It was recommended to me by someone off here and it was spot on

Big boozer with a couple of rooms showing different matches. It will definitely be on in there

Thanks very much Chadblue.

Lavery's is deffo the best spot to go to. If you need company give me a shout and I would be more than happy to go in and watch also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.