Belgium v Slovakia - Mon 17th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 17:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 16:15 on ITV1. Being played in Frankfurt.

Presented by Mark Pougatch, analysis from Eni Aluko, Joleon Lescott and Danny Rohl. Commentary from Clive Tyledesley and Andros Townsend.

1000011131.jpg
1000011138.jpg
1000011140.jpg

A chance to watch Kev and Doku run riot, hope they do alright in this.

Looking forward to watching doku I can see him being a big player in this tournament

Not going to be a complete walk in the park for Belgium but they will win. I am not convinced that they are going to win the Tournament either but anyway good luck KDB and Jezza.

Kick off time 17:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 16:15 on ITV1. Being played in Frankfurt.

Presented by Mark Pougatch, analysis from Eni Aluko, Joleon Lescott and Danny Rohl. Commentary from Clive Tyledesley and Andros Townsend.

View attachment 122597
View attachment 122598
View attachment 122599

A chance to watch Kev and Doku run riot, hope they do alright in this.
Yes indeed. I'm looking forward to this see if the Belgian manager has put Kev 'n Jezzer in their preferred roles - Kev at full back 'n Jezzer in goal! Should make the partnership of the tournament. Just wish these broadcasting bastards would give me the audio option of just the crowd.

Yes indeed. I'm looking forward to this see if the Belgian manager has put Kev 'n Jezzer in their preferred roles - Kev at full back 'n Jezzer in goal! Should make the partnership of the tournament. Just wish these broadcasting bastards would give me the audio option of just the crowd.
I know it's not hard with today's technology for you to opt out of commentary, what bliss it would be.

Haven't followed closely at all, so apologies if it's all over the news, but why no courtois?

Am I the only one who would ditch this pre-match razzamatazz? Fair play handshakes and two seconds later their kickin' shit out of our Kev 'n Jezzer, national anthems to incite the crowd, and last and most of all the pre-match, mid-match 'n post-match shite from assorted studios?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.