Believe In Carrick #BIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good job De Gea's on form. As poor as Villareal were, with nothing up front, they had several good chances. Then, like dedicated BICers, they got 2 assists for United in the last 10 minutes, and even made Jadon Sancho look a snip at £73million.
Looking forward to their next game. Even if they get absolutely mullered, our man's good for a few weeks and, with a little bit of a bounce, he might just squeeze a point, which will see him well on the way to a nice contract before you know it.
Believe people! Believe!! A top 6 finish is still a possibility.

Last edited:
If there is one manager that I dislike more than any other it is that tooth faced personage over at LiVARpool but I have to admit I've just laughed at his answer to a reporter (reported on BBC) when asked about the 'managerial' situation at the swamp....i.e. the sacking of the wheels man: "I didn’t think about Manchester United for a second. Sorry."
He doesn't have the time to think about them as he obsesses over us every waking second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.