Bellamy and Given

blue dallas

I have a pal who works for a company who deals with some of city's advertising campaigns.
They have been told by the club not to use any pics of Craig and Shay
in forthcoming promo shots .
I had a feeling Bellamy was off , but Given !
No way.

I think its a safe bet that Bellar's is on his way. Im suprised about Given myself.

Arsenal bound maybe?

If he goes, at least it gives Joe Hart the chance to shine.

Given is a glorified shot stopper, and was found out a little last season.

World Class on his day, but the limits to his all round goalkeeping sticks out like a sore thumb

Bellers wont go IMO, and even if he does it'll be to Cardiff. As for Seamus, hmm...

It may well be because Shay wont be playing much, but still at the club. (and that might be injury based as well remember, his 2nd bad shoulder dislocation has hints of Bryan Robson in it)

Same with Bellers but more likely 'cos he is going.

Not bothered about Bellamy going. He did well for us, but it's probably downhill from here for him. I'd be dissapointed if Shay left, but could understand he wouldn't want to be sat on the bench. Hart should be number 1 next season.

AntonDonJuan said:
If he goes, at least it gives Joe Hart the chance to shine.

Given is a glorified shot stopper, and was found out a little last season.

World Class on his day, but the limits to his all round goalkeeping sticks out like a sore thumb
thats my take on it too... and even if he is healing well noone knows if he comes back to his ability... a shoulder injury is serious for a keeper... i rate Hart higher than Given who on his day is world class and did save us many times last season with some great saves he also let in some dodgy goals....

and I wonder why has Hart shortened his holiday to travel to US a week earlier... is there something in there that we dont know off...

Thanks for Info Blue dallas!

california blue said:
Wont miss Given if he goes

I will. From the videos I have seen he seems to be a real character and joker and generally nice to have around, would prefer to keep him to be honest but as a 2nd keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.