Bellamy on Radio 5 Live now

Short memories some of you have. Bellers was fantastic for us and gave everything while he was here. Yes he might rub people up the wrong way but you can never fault his committment on the field. He wanted 100% from everyone else thats why he got pissed off at times. As far as his relationship with Mancini and with his history of injuries Im not surprised he hated double training. Its madness to expect him to do that. I loved Bellers and I wish he was still here, one of the most exciting players we've ever had.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
With Moyes he was being a professional in defeat. Don't see the problem.And if you had listened to the full interview you might have learned something about some of those clubs and what happened. But maybe that would mean it might not be as easy for you to be as blinkered as you are.

So, shouting things in support of Moyes in the tunnel is being a professional in defeat? I'm not even saying what he was supposed to have said because it has never officially come out so may be inaccurate, but it was enough for City to carpet him for it. obviously not that professional.

The thing about Bellamy is he's always the victim. What happened at "some of those clubs", is he didn't know how to behave, although he did know how to hack away at a team-mate with a fkn golf club.

Maybe I am blinkered in my dislike for who I believe to be a horrible little shit, but you are blinkered the other way fella.

I suspect Bellamy and rotation would not have went together. One whiff of not lining up against chelsea\liverpool, and instead lining up against blackburn or wba on a wet wednesday away in the carling cup and his gob would have been off on one.

hirop said:
I suspect Bellamy and rotation would not have went together. One whiff of not lining up against chelsea\liverpool, and instead lining up against blackburn or wba on a wet wednesday away in the carling cup and his gob would have been off on one.
So he swapped that for glamour ties at Scunthorpe and Bristol City?

Your logic is deeply flawed.

All of it old news really, except the United bit, to be honest I can't see it. Apparently United wanted him but it was a no go with City, now rumours have it that apparently United want Given.

I can understand why they might want Given, but I couldn't see why they'd go near Bellamy. A good player and all on his day, but a risky buy.

He wouldn't survive with Fergie, at the end of the day, he'll work his socks off but he doesn't know where the line is, where to stop or what to ask of people, he doesn't seem to get a long well with people in general and isn't good with authority. That would go down a treat in that dressing room.

Bellamy was a great player for us and exactly what we were missing against Newcastle.
Tevez has come out and said he misses playing with Bellamy. And he supposedly wasnt impressed on sunday with having to play up front on his own with no support.

Bellamy tells the truth but a lot of people would rather hear everyone playing happy families. He has always spoke his mind and we always knew that so why a few of you are acting suprised this has happened have been living in a dream world

every club want bellamy , spurs , everton , rags , and others

and every club want given , arse , fulham , rags , and many others

its a shame none of them is willing to pay a penny for them and just looking for a loan.

this say all.

foolsgold* said:
Bellamy was a great player for us and exactly what we were missing against Newcastle.
Tevez has come out and said he misses playing with Bellamy. And he supposedly wasnt impressed on sunday with having to play up front on his own with no support.

Bellamy tells the truth but a lot of people would rather hear everyone playing happy families. He has always spoke his mind and we always knew that so why a few of you are acting suprised this has happened have been living in a dream world
Supposedly is a big word for a Rag. Well Done

foolsgold* said:

you have no idea how complicated my view of life at city is.

bellamy tells the truth.. what are you, ten? there's more than just bellamy's truth out there. he's a good player and a fan favourite, he's a lot of things, but the oracle, he ain't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.