Bellamy on Radio 5 Live now

be good that adam teese in his fan club?
Rahart said:
All of it old news really, except the United bit, to be honest I can't see it. Apparently United wanted him but it was a no go with City, now rumours have it that apparently United want Given.

I can understand why they might want Given, but I couldn't see why they'd go near Bellamy. A good player and all on his day, but a risky buy.

He wouldn't survive with Fergie, at the end of the day, he'll work his socks off but he doesn't know where the line is, where to stop or what to ask of people, he doesn't seem to get a long well with people in general and isn't good with authority. That would go down a treat in that dressing room.

Marvin said:
foolsgold* said:
Bellamy was a great player for us and exactly what we were missing against Newcastle.
Tevez has come out and said he misses playing with Bellamy. And he supposedly wasnt impressed on sunday with having to play up front on his own with no support.

Bellamy tells the truth but a lot of people would rather hear everyone playing happy families. He has always spoke his mind and we always knew that so why a few of you are acting suprised this has happened have been living in a dream world
Supposedly is a big word for a Rag. Well Done
Punctuation? WOW your even more intelligent. either give an opinion or dont say anything. Rag ha what a loser you are. Read my posts at all?<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:25 pm --<br /><br />
Chick Counterfly said:
foolsgold* said:
Bellamy was a great player for us and exactly what we were missing against Newcastle.
Tevez has come out and said he misses playing with Bellamy. And he supposedly wasnt impressed on sunday with having to play up front on his own with no support.

Bellamy tells the truth but a lot of people would rather hear everyone playing happy families. He has always spoke his mind and we always knew that so why a few of you are acting suprised this has happened have been living in a dream world

you have no idea how complicated my view of life at city is.

bellamy tells the truth.. what are you, ten? there's more than just bellamy's truth out there. he's a good player and a fan favourite, he's a lot of things, but the oracle, he ain't.

Never said he was an oracle. He says it like it is. he always has done and if you thought he was any different then you my friend seem closer to the ten year old mark.

Imo we miss him. but people have differing opinions and yours is we dont. fair play.

Jesus! Where's that fucking violin? I havent watched or listened to the interview but reading that shit I wonder whether this twat employs Max Clifford to write his stuff, I've never seen such a cynical load of shite. Anyone buying into this drivel is a mug and should be ashamed of themselves, just as media ramps up against us bellers the selfless peoples legend steps in to... oh... join in with the hatchet job...

I'm all for people having an opinion and it is good to voice it, but it has to remain professional when it comes to stating your opinion to the media. Whether you agree with the manager's decision or not you have to accept it, I don't think Mancini should have forced him to do double sessions when he has a dodgy knee (if that is the case) but you have to be committed to the team and manager. Being disruptive is not productive for the team and so it's best he has gone out on loan, even though I rate him as a player on the pitch.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Prodigal Son said:
Like when he was trying to tongue David Moyes in the tunnel after Mancini had his little spat?

Or the countless other niggles and problems he caused behind the scenes.

If you want to know why he was no longer required, simply ask the same question of every other club he's been at....nine I believe.

With Moyes he was being a professional in defeat. Don't see the problem.And if you had listened to the full interview you might have learned something about some of those clubs and what happened. But maybe that would mean it might not be as easy for you to be as blinkered as you are.
What's professional about "We'll never win anything with this clown in charge"?

Bluemoon115 said:
hirop said:
I suspect Bellamy and rotation would not have went together. One whiff of not lining up against chelsea\liverpool, and instead lining up against blackburn or wba on a wet wednesday away in the carling cup and his gob would have been off on one.
So he swapped that for glamour ties at Scunthorpe and Bristol City?

Your logic is deeply flawed.

Why? He didn't seem to get much choice in where he went.

The point is not where he went, the point is that Mancini did not see him as a functioning part of the squad. That's a decision that is clearly not a call based on ability, commitment or popularity of the player. So it must be based on something, and I really don't see it being a case of Mancini just 'not liking' his fud-like qualities. Mancini has managed Inter Milan to success, handling all kinds of mega-players, and played at the highest level to boot. He has been around enough dressing rooms to have his judgement backed.

I could list reason after reason why Bellamy does not fit into Mancini's squad.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

bellamyharry.jpg

bluethai said:
A picture is worth a thousand words...

bellamyharry.jpg

No it isn't... that pic means fuck all, except for what your sort want to make of it.
Are the clueless ones actually suggesting it shows that Bellers was somehow pleased we missed out on 4th..? What about in the dressing room before that match when he was pacing around and geeing everyone up with his "the time is now" speech..? One of the best bits of the Bluemoon rising film... Oh, hang on.. it wasn't on at the cinemas round your way was it..? nuff said..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.