Bellamy on Robinho

swps

Craig Bellamy insists he sees no rivalry between himself and Manchester City teammate Robinho.

Bellamy smiles wryly when he mentions it but he has a sneaking suspicion that if his elder son, Ellis, 12, had to choose between him and the Brazilian, he might not pick his dad.

"Does he think I'm better than Robinho?" Bellamy told the Mirror. "Probably not. Because Robinho will do a couple of step overs and a couple of tricks and my son would appreciate that more than me tracking back and doing the dirty work.

"I think all kids are Robinho fans. When I went over to Sierra Leone in the summer, Robinho was the first person they all asked about..

"He catches the eye. He catches my eye. To be mentioned in the same breath as him is an honour. I am just enjoying that fact. To be fighting it out with him is an achievement all on its own.

"If you had told me a couple of years ago when I was out with injury for a year at West Ham that I would be fighting it out with a player someone paid £32m for, that people would be holding me in that regard, I would have laughed."

article-0-07B44392000005DC-133_468x286.jpg

Found that on the DM website.

But yeah, Bellamy is class.

Pam said:
Blue Smarties said:
article-0-07B44392000005DC-133_468x286.jpg

Found that on the DM website.

But yeah, Bellamy is class.

I love Craig,

I used to hate him, now I love him as a player - says it all really!

Hope he plays tonight

That says it all for me.

I think all kids are Robinho fans. When I went over to Sierra Leone in the summer, Robinho was the first person they all asked about..

Like I said in the other thread, the people who think Robbie is better than Bellamy are kids and/or Brazilian.

I was walking home from the game on Sat and was listening to some Dad's saying how RM has to drop Robinho next game, one of there son's then asked why, quite sad. And it was hard watching the Dad trying to explain it without making his son upset.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
That says it all for me.

I think all kids are Robinho fans. When I went over to Sierra Leone in the summer, Robinho was the first person they all asked about..

Like I said in the other thread, the people who think Robbie is better than Bellamy are kids and/or Brazilian.

I was walking home from the game on Sat and was listening to some Dad's saying how RM has to drop Robinho next game, one of there son's then asked why, quite sad. And it was hard watching the Dad trying to explain it without making his son upset.

bellers biggest shortfall is not being called craigo santos de stefano pele bellaminho

hilts said:
That says it all for me.

bellers biggest shortfall is not being called craigo santos de stefano pele bellaminho

Or scoring enough goals during his career when you consider the ability he has

hilts said:
That says it all for me.

Yer missed off Puskas

Craigo Ferenc Santos de Stefano Pele Bellaminho! Yeah, that's just what was missing.

Failsworth_Blue said:
hilts said:

Or scoring enough goals during his career when you consider the ability he has

being injury prone doesnt help, also not an out and out striker so a bit harsh i think

That says it all for me.

No surprise that says it all for you, that wasn't all Bellamy said about him but I guess he must be wrong and Robinho is indeed shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.