Bellamy on TalkSport

Thaksins Love Child

Just been on talking to Wrighty and Durham.

Admitted we came in for him in summer but Curbishley didn't want to sell him. When asked about interest in Jan, he admitted liking his time a Celtic but said they couldn't afford his transfer or wages. I initially thought this was very big headed but maybe he is just being very honest, not many players would say that.

Wouldn't say if he was moving or if we were in for him, denied knowing anything.

Really really don't want him in a City shirt.

Thaksins Love Child said:

Admitted we came in for him in summer but Curbishley didn't want to sell him. When asked about interest in Jan, he admitted liking his time a Celtic but said they couldn't afford his transfer or wages. I initially thought this was very big headed but maybe he is just being very honest, not many players would say that.

Wouldn't say if he was moving or if we were in for him, denied knowing anything.

We need a nasty fucker like that, someone who will get in people faces and get em wound up.

cannt stand the guy and hate him with a passion....

but we need a player with some form of pace and aggression upfront....

i just pray we find an alternative to bellamy

it was good to note in the article on the offical site with MH saying that we neeed to have forwards with pace and power for the prem......i really hope we get someone like this as it will really help us......

teams that we play against at the moment are comfortable because unless swp or Robinho are running at them, the opposition back four dont have any problems containing the likes of Jo or benjani...neither are quick and neiher are aggressive and strong.

RobinJo said:

We need a nasty fucker like that, someone who will get in people faces and get em wound up.

yeah but surely there are 'nicer' nasty fuckers out there, like kevin davies, im not saying i want kevin davies by any means but someone like that who doesnt look like an escaped convict.

ok he's a horrible dirty little fucker, but he's a good player.a striker defenders really hate playing against.needs to be kept well away from golf clubs though.

Don't rate him & don't want the nasty fcuker anywhere near our club.

So we've gone from Talking about players like Villa, Eto'o, Adriano to Craig Bellamy! Yes he is fast, but there are better players out there for us surely!

I'm not saying we will get any of the 3 mentioned, but he is by far prolific and always injured.

RobinJo said:

dont like him but you are right

Never thought I would boo someone in a City shirt.

But if Bellamy came ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.