Bellamy on TalkSport

Seriously, if Bellamy is the best we can get, we're fcuked.

heard this earlier, seriously not impressed! If we are looking at players like Bellamy i will have to join the Hughes out brigade!

Fucks sake it gets worse, Think i'd boo this twat as soon as he stepped onto the pitch, scumbag and not even a very talented one at that. I'm gonna cry.

Hughes wants Bellamy? Not one bit surprised. Joey Barton, Alan Smith, Warnock, Nelson and Savage etc are all on his wishlist aswell probably.
He does'nt have the man management skills or the know how to deal with quality players like Elano, Shaun, Robinho and Jo. He can only get the best out of bully boys who play one way HOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
Give Frank Rikjaard a job Sheik M

mikeyboy said:
ok he's a horrible dirty little fucker, but he's a good player.a striker defenders really hate playing against.needs to be kept well away from golf clubs though.
he could bring his 9 iron, and leather..evans, tbh, vassel, and hughes

I'm going to use the caps lock now..

BOJINOV!!

Aggressive, quick, good finisher, young, a bit of a c**t to the opposition. I saw him aganst Milan pre season when he scored a blinder and thought this is his season, gutted he got injured again, he will be without doubt our best option when he is fit, not long now I hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.