Bellamy to Cardiff

whalley ranger said:
This all comes across as being really ironic to me. He criticises any team mate he thinks is a prima donna, yet constantly acts like one under the banner of being 'principled'.
He's just as sulky as Robbie, yet opts to take the higher ground so he doesn't look a twat.
I like Bellers as a player, but ffs lad.
If, like he says, he always gives 100% every time he plays, then get the fook on with it.
Regardless of who is the manager.
And Craig, if its not about the money, why haven't you been playing for Cardiff all your career?
He's a walking contradiction.

chesterguy said:
svennis pennis said:
Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton and Tottenham from what I have seen so far from Bob. In those games I can barely remember us getting into the oppositions box wether playing at home or away.

Its last season as well, far too respectful or scared to play to our strengths.

11 behind the ball at a corner is a disgrace.

THAT WAS LAST SEASON LETS GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE WITH HIS OWN TEAM. i WOULD RATHER WIN EVERY GAME 1-0 THAN DRAW 5-5

Which was my point.

If he gets his players in and trusts them to release the shackles then good. If however we continue to play the same way against the 'top teams' with Bobbys players then moving on the likes of Bellers is utterly pointless.

As I understand it:
1. Bellamy keen to go to Spurs and City more receptive to that idea than you'd think.
2. Having made a vague proposal of interest, Spurs then cut the figure in their official offer, explaining that they can't afford Bellers' wages otherwise.
3. Cardiff are phoned
4. Everyone now waits to see if Spurs raise offer.

Send him on loan to Cardiff, if we sell him to Cardiff... they will just hand him over to Harry fucking Redknapp.

whalley ranger said:
whalley ranger said:
This all comes across as being really ironic to me. He criticises any team mate he thinks is a prima donna, yet constantly acts like one under the banner of being 'principled'.
He's just as sulky as Robbie, yet opts to take the higher ground so he doesn't look a twat.
I like Bellers as a player, but ffs lad.
If, like he says, he always gives 100% every time he plays, then get the fook on with it.
Regardless of who is the manager.
And Craig, if its not about the money, why haven't you been playing for Cardiff all your career?
He's a walking contradiction.

SmallThumbnail.jpg

Ducado said:
Makes sense I very much doubt we would sell to a rival club
if hes surplus to requirements why not, i suppose a move to spurs would appeal to bellamy, but a move to the likes of sunderland or celtic would appeal to city its a bit of a stalemate, he wont go where city would like him to go..so the next best is a move on loan to cardiff (city pay the bulk of wages) & if mancinis plan for total football goes tits up ..theres a way back.

cha-cha-chiiiiiiiiiiiiiing to the pig. had him at 7-1 to go there. has it been confirmed anywhere reliable yet?

Send the thug to Spurs and he can start shit stirring and peeing everyone off like he has done everywhere else he has crawled up at.

p-orridge93 said:
As I understand it:
1. Bellamy keen to go to Spurs and City more receptive to that idea than you'd think.
2. Having made a vague proposal of interest, Spurs then cut the figure in their official offer, explaining that they can't afford Bellers' wages otherwise.
3. Cardiff are phoned
4. Everyone now waits to see if Spurs raise offer.
As you "understand it"

What does that mean - Twitchy has already said publicly that we won´t sell to them, as has Bellers himself - how does that make us receptive to the idea? Would you like to expand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.