Bellamy wants to go to Spuds

LEE BRADBURY

Not sure if this has been mentioned, after reading a lot of blogs on other forums it is widely reported that Bellamy does not want to play for us, and has it heart on a move to spuds, reason being that he reckons come the end of this season he will be surplus to requirements and not in the bigger picture at City, trouble is apparently we have offered in excess of £10 000 000 for him and £100 000 a week and it has been refused by the hammers who think they can get up to £15 000 000 out of us FOR A 29 YEAR OLD, Spuds have no intention off offering anywhere near that amount, so bellamy is now in a bit of a tight spot.

Goes off today holding is hamstring what does that tell you ?

bluefandk said:
Please God let him goe to the spuds. He is a useless twat.

Our useless twat of a manager obviously rates him :-S

If the board of Tottenham Hotspur would like to do something positive and take them from being my second most hated team and elevate themselves to somewhere near midway-ish in the Love-Hate table, then please sign one Craig Bellamy.

Thanking you in advance!

They can fucking have him. Shit player going to one of my least favourite clubs. 2 birds one stone.

I’m thinking he is killing off the deal himself?? (Clutching hamstring), hamstring injuries takes about 5 to 6 weeks, surely we wont sign the cnut now, and maybe he knows that.

Or maybe MH will just sign the cnut to have another mate to speak yachidarr too……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.