Bellers leading out the Welsh

I honestly respect footballers more when they're honest and say they were shit if they were, not bullshit some excuse. Classic interview and it gave me a chuckle.

Classic interview, again at least he was honest. He looked like he was going to cry.

Was at the game today, was a shambles to be honest, as Craig said Wales are better than that.

Bellamy is a very bad loser. I like that.

I cannot stand to see players laughing, joking, shaking hands swapping shirts after losing.

mcfc_nick said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
Thanx4Knives said:
bluemoon90 said:
His post match comments were hilarious, good to see a player saying what he thinks!

hahaha say what you want about Bellamy but at least he's honest!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,12602_5114800,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0, ... 00,00.html</a>
Hahahaha that's quality.

absolute quality interview! if all interviews were always like that match of the day would be a lot more entertaining!!
He was just gutted, you could see he gives a shit quality inteview.

jimharri said:
Numptyed said:
Agreed. I'm puzzled why bluemoon32 had such an issue with Bellamy (see page 4).

Probably because i was pissed off & spat my dummy out like a child ;-)
He's been great for City though, i'm glad we bought him & i've always rated him as a player, having met him around Cardiff quite a few times now though maybe my dislike of him as a person clouds my view of him at times.......he really isn't a likeable bloke at all.
Who cares though i suppose, as long as he does the business for City.

bluemoon32 said:
jimharri said:
Numptyed said:

He's been great for City though, i'm glad we bought him & i've always rated him as a player, having met him around Cardiff quite a few times now though maybe my dislike of him as a person clouds my view of him at times.......he really isn't a likeable bloke at all.
This. I couldn't give a toss about whether he's a prick off the pitch (within reason and the law, obviously). As for spitting out the dummy; you're a City fan aren't you? You should be used to being let down!! :-)

jimharri said:
bluemoon32 said:
jimharri said:
Numptyed said:

This. I couldn't give a toss about whether he's a prick off the pitch (within reason and the law, obviously). As for spitting out the dummy; you're a City fan aren't you? You should be used to being let down!! :-)

I should, all this new money & new hope for the future has f**ked me up a bit :-D

Players the game like a fan, and takes defeat in the same way.

I rate him hghly as a player, and I like the little glimpses we get of his character. He doesn't like losing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.