Bellers on 5live 9.30-10.30 'Songs of Rage'.

Goater's Shin

Our very own craig 'rag slapper' bellamy will be featuring heavily in a 5live show about fans giving players stick and will be speaking for the first time about slapping that scally. Sounds like a decent listen. If you can put up with garth crooks for an hour.

Yeah, was fairly interesting.

Think you should be able to shout/sing anything at the match as long as it doesn't go too far (racism, singing about peoples dead relatives etc.). But there is no excuse for violence/going onto the field of play.

Also think it totally unacceptable to abuse players in publc away from football. Was horrified when savage said a villa fan spat in his face when he was out in birmingham holding his son. Then again, if i saw shrek in wetherspoons I might be tempted to have a quick run of 'the baby's not yours'. If he hit me I could sue the fucker.

Goater's Shin said:
Our very own craig 'rag slapper' bellamy will be featuring heavily in a 5live show about fans giving players stick and will be speaking for the first time about slapping that scally. Sounds like a decent listen. If you can put up with garth crooks for an hour.

He didn't 'slap' him. He pushed his ugly mug with an open palm.

I used to regularly abuse rag player Mike Duxbury in the pub when I lived near him, but it was all good friendly banter, he was actually a nice guy despite being a rag. Very down to earth and was always good for a bit of friendly abuse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.