Bellini Power Pack cable query

Eccles Blue

Just to be sure that my iPhone 6s didn’t run out of battery before I got to the turnstile I bought a Belkin Power pack which looks great, (matches the colour of my iPhone ;-) ) but the power cable USB-A to USB-C doesn’t appear to fit the iPhone! It is the C end that won’t fit in to the ‘slot’.
Any suggestions please? Is it me?

That cable should be to charge the actual power pack from a USB point. To connect your phone to the power bank use your charging lead for your iPhone (should be able to disconnect the lead from plug)
I think anyway!

That cable should be to charge the actual power pack from a USB point. To connect your phone to the power bank use your charging lead for your iPhone (should be able to disconnect the lead from plug)
I think anyway!

Aha I see what you mean now. So I have to carry a (longer) cable with me to charge the phone with the power pack?
Sorry I’m a bit of a DUH with the ‘new’ technology. I started with BBCs and could even write programs for them but this lot baffles me!

Thank you for your help. X

Aha I see what you mean now. So I have to carry a (longer) cable with me to charge the phone with the power pack?
Sorry I’m a bit of a DUH with the ‘new’ technology. I started with BBCs and could even write programs for them but this lot baffles me!

Yes it must be a minimum of 6 mtrs in order for it to work.

Without actually seeing the powerbank, I'd agree, the USB-A to USB-C is for charging up the powerbank. For an iPhone you need a USB-C to Lightening cable:-

or

There's plenty of others if you have a peruse.

Edit: this is presuming it is a USB-C port in the powerbank.

That’s right yep. Good luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.