Belmarsh prison

I know Geoffrey Archer is despised by a lot of posters on here but his short story novel Cat O’ Nine Tales about his time in Belmarsh is well with a read. There’s 12 stories, nine of which are true about inmates at Belmarsh and three that are fiction but no indication which is which.

Put Archer to one side, it’s very entertaining and good bedtime reading as it doesn’t tax the brain too much.

It’s not Proust or Solzhenitsyn but for those like me that prefer easier reading it’s decent.
Neither Proust nor Solzhenitsyn were ever in Belmarsh.

I am no fan of Tommy Robinson but I couldn't believe how much of the show was devoted to him being in there and talking about him like he was the worst/most notorious scumbag in there. TR in fact was hopelessly misplaced in there and was almost crying for him mommy by the end

I am no fan of Tommy Robinson but I couldn't believe how much of the show was devoted to him being in there and talking about him like he was the worst/most notorious scumbag in there. TR in fact was hopelessly misplaced in there and was almost crying for him mommy by the end

Aww bless, he had to go there because of his own twattishnes

Yep. All that scanning of mail for drugs etc was a pisstake. They should just not allow any mail. Sorted.

But then the mail would go to all the wrong people ?

I know you typed that in a Manc accent but it really is funny (to me anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.